Saturday, September 25, 2021
Ready to duck, dive, dip, and Dodge for a Cause?
- The check-in process will be touchless
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each check-in table
- Physical guides (such as signage) will be used to promote safe distancing (more than 6 feet apart)
- Multiple registration tables will be setup to prevent over-crowding
- Health screening: Within the last 14 days, have you had:
- a fever, cough or shortness of breath?
- close contact with anyone who has a positive COVID-19 test?
- close contact with anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19?
- Players and spectators will be asked to wear a face mask that properly covers their nose and mouth. Exceptions:
- When you are eating or drinking / playing
- When you are at a safe distance (more than 6 feet apart) from any individuals who do not live within your household
- Children younger than 2 years old
- Anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious
- Dodgeballs will be disinfected in between games
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be provided near the Kid Zone, Food Trucks and near game courts
- Spectators are encouraged to bring blankets or lawn chairs in order to safely distance while observing
The United Way staff will work in collaboration with state and local health officials, whether and how to implement these considerations, making adjustments to meet the unique needs and circumstances of the local community at the time of the event.