Saturday, March 7, 2020
8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Oakland High School, Murfreesboro
Ready to duck, dive, dip, and Dodge for a Cause? Here's everything you need to know.
The United Way of Rutherford & Cannon Counties Young Leaders Society is hosting the 2nd annual Dodge for a Cause, a fun way to spend a Saturday supporting our community!
Dodgeball teams consist of 5-7 players. Space is limited – teams will be chosen in order of payment received. To register your team, follow the Team Captain instructions below.
Deadline to register and sign waivers: February 13
Sponsorship opportunities available. LEARN MORE»
Team Captain Instructions
1. Complete the TEAM CAPTAIN REGISTRATION, which includes submitting the $250 team fee along with your team members' names and email addresses. (Space is limited – teams will be chosen in order of payment received. United Way will contact team members with instructions on submitting a waiver to play.)
2. Team Captains must fill out the TEAM CAPTAIN WAIVER by February 13 to be eligible to play.
3. Coordinate your team uniforms in hopes of winning the Best Dressed Contest.
4. Let your friends know you're playing, invite your team members, and stay updated on all things dodgeball by liking our Facebook event.
5. Review the tournament and team rules before game day.
Please note: Check-in begins at 7:30 a.m., and a winner will be crowned by 1 p.m.
Questions? Contact Casey Warren at email@example.com or (615) 893-7303.