From Help to Hello
211 is a free and confidential service that connects people to the local resources they need. 211 can be accessed by phone or computer. A toll-free call to 211 connects you to a community resource specialist in your area who can put you in touch with local organizations that provide critical services that can improve—and save—lives.
211 provides connections to many kinds of resources and services, including:
- Crisis and emergency counseling for mental health concerns, domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking
- Disaster assistance
- Financial assistance, literacy, and coaching
- Health care and insurance assistance
- Stable housing and utilities payment assistance
- Unemployment services
- Veteran services
- Child care and family services
Click here to visit the 211 website.
Update Your 211 Page
Create or edit your 211 profile here at the Middle Tennessee 211 site: tn211.myresourcedirectory.com
For assistance updating your 211 Profile, watch the video below. You may want to skip to the following minute marks:
Adding an Agency 1:21
Creating an Acct 2:26
Editing Agency Info 3:19
If you have questions about updating your agency information, please contact Vicki Weatherford at email@example.com.